Re: [dev] [st] 0.1 Feedback - Was: A few small patches

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:11:32 +0100

On 4 Apr 2011, at 2:02 pm, Kurt H Maier wrote:

> If middlemouse paste sucks on your hardware, buy new hardware. I'm in
> no hurry to change an efficient paradigm because someone got cheap
> buying a mouse. (Looking at you here, Ethan!)

You were the one who said my laptops have their own pointing devices
when I linked plague-of-mice.jpg!

http://ethans.dre.am/static/tmp/plague-of-mice.jpg

More seriously, it's hard when you've struggled with mice almost all
your computing life, not found keyboard selection any better, and
finally found a mouse you get on with only to find it's got the
cheapest most fragile cable of any mouse ever.