Re: [dev] [dwm] sloppy focus

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:48:28 +0100

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:16:48 +0200
garbeam <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, dwm had focus follows mouse since its first minute. I'm not going to
> change this when it is approaching the age of 5 tomorrow.

I have the opposite problem to the OP. DWM sometimes does some clever focusing stuff which doesn't depend on the mouse position. What ends up happening to me is the mouse pointer is over the main window, I expect focus to be on the main window only to find it's somewhere near the bottom of the stack instead.