[dev] New hardware migration

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 10:40:00 +0200

Hi there,

I just want to mention that I will migrate suckless.org to a new host
during the following weeks. I take this chance also to dramatically
overhaul and sweeping the wiki contents and the weirde default look
and feel. My plan is to revert the basic structure of the wiki back to
be more like the werc default with a side menu instead for the actual
content, and a top-line menu for the different sub-domains.

Most of the URLs will survive, but some crappy content will be deleted.

Can someone remind me on the state of wmii? Is it abandoned/stalled?
Is a relocation elsewhere planned yet or not?

Best regards,
Anselm