[dev] slmenu - dmenu spinoff for the console

From: Rafa Garcia Gallego <rafael.garcia.gallego_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:09:50 +0200

Hi,

I sometimes use sandy in a SSH session, so I wrote some code around
dmenu to have it work in the console. The resulting program takes
input from stdin, reopens the tty, prints the UI to stderr, gets your
input (again from stdin) and prints the result to stdout, so it mostly
works as a drop-in replacement for dmenu. Stuff I don't use such as
the multiline menu and runtime selectable colors is not implemented.

Should anyone be interested, the source is at
https://bitbucket.org/rafaelgg/slmenu/

I thought of either bundling it with sandy or providing it as a patch
to dmenu, but this seemed cleaner.

Cheers,
Rafa.