mouse tag switching with alternative keyboard layout (was [dev] Re: skype gui interface)

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:52:07 +0100

* Nikolay G. Petrov <raba_AT_dir.bg> [2012-02-03 08:46]:
> 01.02.2012 22:05, Christian Neukirchen ?????:
> But, if I can add in this post, in dwm on the current time )) I have
> a only 1 problem: when a switch by the keyboard layout, only by the
> english click by mouse working under bar, when I switch in local
> layout, notjing tot do when I click. May be you know about this?

Nikolay elaborated on that in a private message to me. Here is the
problem rephrased:

1. have dwm running
2. mouseclick on a tag to view it. works.
3. switch to alternative keyboard layout (crt-shift for him)
4. mouseclick on a tag to view it. doesn't work.
5. switch back to default keyboard layout
6. mouseclick on a tag to view it. works again.

I could reproduce it with different distribution and xkb options here:
with -layout "us,bg", with -layout "de,bg", -layout "us,de". Same
behaviour. Never run myself into this before, because I hardly use
mouse to switch tags.

-- s.