Re: [dev] Wayland

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:15:54 +0100

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:
> Yes, that's what I got from the article too. Which would
> mean that a dwm Wayland version would basically need to
> implement the Wayland API. Meaning it would probably need to
> be rather more than 2000 LOC.

I attended the talk and as far as I understood it, the Weston
reference compositor will provide some kind of interface that can be
used by alternative window managers. There was a question in that
direction at the end of the talk.

see also http://wayland.freedesktop.org/faq.html#heading_toc_j_11

--
Bernhard Leiner           http://bernh.net