Re: [dev] regarding surf and cookie handling

From: Kurt H Maier <khm-suckless_AT_intma.in>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:30:34 -0500

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 02:07:28PM -0500, Calvin Morrison wrote:
> I suppose it shows the attitude of the list.

what it shows is some self-righteous thin-skinned internet guy

> I was merely posting here to point out something possibly helpful. I
> guess that warrants an attack on myself.

you were posting here to show the list your browser project. you failed
to convince anyone you were posting useful code. did you even search
the list archives before you posted?

no, of course not. all that matters is whatever the hell you're talking
about at the moment.

> Goodbye,

good riddance,