Re: [dev] regarding surf and cookie handling

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:37:49 -0500

On 21 February 2012 14:30, Kurt H Maier <khm-suckless_AT_intma.in> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 02:07:28PM -0500, Calvin Morrison wrote:
>> I suppose it shows the attitude of the list.
>
> what it shows is some self-righteous thin-skinned internet guy
>
>> I was merely posting here to point out something possibly helpful.  I
>> guess that warrants an attack on myself.
>
> you were posting here to show the list your browser project.  you failed
> to convince anyone you were posting useful code.  did you even search
> the list archives before you posted?

I actually only linked to it so that one could see how one could be
integrated the libsoup api. I don't really care if you use my browser
- actually I don't expect it to be fit for consumption by anyone. The
purpose was to show how we can use cookies in webkit without getting
sucked into a mess.

l apologize since it's pointed out in several posts I did get a bit
upset irrationally. Sorry for the mess! I will take the advice of
everyone and chill out.

I will take .your suggestion and attempt to roll patches your way.

Sorry,
Calvin