Re: [dev] smessage

From: Michael Stummvoll <michael_AT_stummi.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:13:07 +0100

Hi Florian,
nice Tool, but you should make thinks like the font or colors
configurable (excluded in a config.h). Also when i resize a window
(make it bigger) its not redrawn correctly for me.

An operation Mode without any Buttons where the Window closes itselfs
after x seconds would be also great I think. Than somebody could use
smessage also for displaying popup-infos whithin a desktop environment
for example.

Kind regards,
Michael