Re: [dev] smessage

From: Florian Limberger <flo_AT_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:14:44 +0100

Hi Michael,

On 23.02.2012 09:13, Michael Stummvoll wrote:
> Also when i resize a window
> (make it bigger) its not redrawn correctly for me.
I've looked into this, but wasn't able to reproduce this. I've found
and fixed another error, which occured when it is shrinked to a width
below one character width + 2 * margins.
The only way I can think of is that you use a font, which width is not
8. Since I've not yet figured out an elegant way how to determine the
(average and/or actual) glyph width in X, it's hardcoded by now, so you
can try to change the 8 at the end of the line smessage.c:458 to the
width of your fixed font. If you use a proportinal font, I have no
solution at the moment.

-flo