RE: [dev] [dwm] Tags vs Monitors continued

From: Jan Christoph Ebersbach <jceb_AT_e-jc.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:50:07 +0100

Here is an updated version of the patch that doesn't cause dwm to crash when adding or removing monitors. There is also a know issue when multiple tags are assigned to a single window. The patch doesn't prevent you from displaying both tags on two monitors at the same time - better don't do it.

https://bitbucket.org/jceb81/dwm-patches/raw/53cc07efad29/single_clientlist.patch

Cheers,

Jan Christoph