[dev] [dwm] dual screen issue - windows not starting in current monitor

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:48:16 -0400

I have been recently using dwm with two screens, and it doesn't allow me to
start programs on another screen other than the one that is claimed to be
'primary' (which I specified in nvidia-settings). The 'blue bar' follows
what screen my mouse is on, and dmenu starts on the current screen too, but
programs spawned with alt+shift+enter or dmenu are spawned in the 'primary
window' .

Here is the irc log for further details:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WV2LqwQp

If there are any questions, please ask!