Re: [dev] minimal wm request

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 12:09:50 +0800

On 6 April 2012 20:40, Martin Kopta <martin_AT_kopta.eu> wrote:
> Does someone know about some very basic wm, which would basicaly be just
> monocle dwm without any bar and shortcuts? I would use basic xorg, but I
> need to make the app maximized. It is sort of kiosk. Thanks for any advices.

I've contributed a minimalistic dwm config for kiosks to Debian here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/dwm.git;a=blob;f=debian/local/config.web.h

This is used in Webconverger, a kiosk product I'm slowly aiming to
make "suck less".

Patrick and I have been working hard on it and we've made a release
today with a installer:
http://webconverger.org/blog/entry/Webconverger_12.3_release_notes/

We are attempting some innovative things like putting everything in
git. http://webconverger.org/upgrade/

Be great to get your feedback guys, :-)