Re: [dev] [surf] Disable javascript

From: Thuban <thuban_AT_singularity.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:11:20 +0100

Well, you don't know what I did, so don't judge too fast.
I alsa used for a while a kind of "noscript" in .surf/script.js.

I did read the manual, a long time ago, bit I did. And I'm sure such
mistakes can happen to anyone.

--
 ,--.   Xavier Cartron                           ,   /(
| `-'   Debian user                    <0--        (___(_\\
 \_     jabber : thuban_AT_jabber.fr      / >        ,)   ,/ ``==>