[dev] Minimal distributions

From: Hugues Moretto-Viry <hugues.moretto_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:53:36 +0100

Hi there,

Just because I'm really curious, I'm searching minimal GNU/Linux
distributions with the following options:

- x86_64 architecture
- minimal installation
- no default Desktop Environment
- rolling release

Someone talked about another distrib' on a previous subject, but I cannot
find it.
You can tell me I should use Google instead of asking you, but I had many
foolish or similar results. What interests me, it's your opinion.
No need to talk about Gentoo, Slackware or Debian, I already know those
distributions.

Regards