Re: [dev] [ANN] CGD - Ultra-minimalist HTTP and FastCGI wrapper for CGI programs.

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 23:00:46 +0100

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Maxime Daniel <ls_AT_maxux.net> wrote:
> Some times ago, for fun, I wrote a small C fastcgi wrapper too, for lighttpd in my case.
> There is less than 1k lines of C, and it's very basic but works.
>
> The idea is to write a page in C, compile it, then load in on-the-fly on a fastcgi prefork. Each pre-fork keep the loaded page on memory (or reload it if changed). I never benchmarked it, but I found the idea fun.
>
> The code: https://git.maxux.net/cfw/

Hi, I reviewed some of your code and made a scratch well-modularized
rewrite. Are you okay with me calling it cfw as well? I'm somehow
reluctant to just put it on github under that name, but it would make
sense since it's functionally equivalent (currently).
The demo is also based on yours: http://mar77i.linuxianer.ch:8080/demo1.cfw

I plan to work out some database interfacing next and might write a
code generator in python to rip user interfaces out of the ground...

cheers!
mar77i