[dev] [dwm] window title shows as "broken"

From: Pablo Perez <kereru_AT_mirlingua.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:07:39 +1300

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on a problem I have.

The bar is not showing the name of the window. Instead is showing "broken"
This happens on my machine both using a stock debian package *and* after compiling from source.

I am using Debian stable.

The funny thing is that on another machine, also using Debian stable, with a very similiar
configuration, it all works fine, and the bar shows the window name.

It is not a big thing, but just a bit annoying and sometimes confusing when many similar windows
open.
If someone would have a rough idea of what the root cause is, that would be awesome.

Thanks and congratulations on the great job. I love dwm!
Pablo