Re: [dev] [st] font fallback

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:20:11 +0800

Initially I was worried that the newer version was somehow slower to
the version I was running before. I can't tell the version I was
running before, hence the silly patch.

So I just compared a little before the font code change and I couldn't
really see a difference tbh.
http://s.natalian.org/2012-12-29/1356768425_1366x768.png

I'm using static char font[] = "Terminus:file=ter-x16n.pcf.gz"; btw,
which can't zoom but looks the best of all the things I've tried.

Been using st as my main terminal for a few months now. :)