Re: [dev] [sbase / 9base] Still working on it?

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:14:14 -0400

I believe it already has what you need to replace coreutils/busybox.
though its not just a matter or swapping stuff. you'ld have to port
all the shell scripts that depend on gnuish stuff. i.e. anything that
uses the auto* stuff doesn't work with 9base awk and ls... but do you
really need stuff that uses auto* cruft?

--Carlos