Re: [dev] Re: Why HTTP is so bad?

From: Dmitrij Czarkoff <czarkoff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 22:59:06 +0200

On May 27, 2013 8:25 PM, "Christoph Lohmann" <20h_AT_r-36.net> wrote:

> Surf is waiting for someone to write a suckless rendering engine. Then
> the HTTP transfer functions can be done through some filesystem.

I wouldn't bet on seeing suckless rendering engine anytime soon. Actually,
the amount of insanity in web standards makes me think that more or less
feature-complete rendering engine and suckless software don't belong to one
set.

P.S.: OpenBSD surf users (like me) would be happy to know that surf is
going to depend on FUSE which we don't have.

----
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff