Re: [dev] daemon for DWM

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:06:11 +0200

On 28 July 2013 19:02, Silvan Jegen <s.jegen_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I included some changes suggested by Markus in a rewrite of the netusage
> functions for dwmstatus (attached; including an adapted dwmstatus-Makefile
> for convenience).
>
> Comments and criticism is welcome.
>
> I will try to push a change request to the suckless sites git repo if
> nobody threats to neuter my hamster over the code I wrote...

Actually following this discussion I intent to make

  http://git.suckless.org/dwmstatus

world-writable as well. I think this would ease things wrt dwmstatus usages.

With this in mind we'd have sites, dextra and dwmstatus to be world-writable.

Best regards,
Anselm

PS: I'll perform the flag switch tonight.