[dev][st][RFC] Removing the -o option

From: Silvan Jegen <s.jegen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:13:13 +0200

Hi

When reading the "st" man page I found the following

-o file
          writes all the I/O to file. This feature is useful when recordā€
          ing st sessions. A value of "-" means standard output.

This functionality seems suspiciously similar to the "script" program:

    script - make typescript of terminal session

I feel like this functionality could be removed from st in favor of
"script" even though it would only remove a few lines of code at
best. What is this lists opinion on this matter?

Maybe you want to wait with removing this functionality until sbase
contains a version of "script"...

Cheers,

Silvan