tinycore - Used to be [dev] I'm back

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:43:16 -0400

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM, hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, tinycore's biggest failure is that it's too difficult to find
> the right man pages of certain packages.

I knew tinycore wouldn't have docs included, they say so in the website,
heck when i create a tcz for my self, i strip the docs out too (did i
mention that?)

so then...on a separate topic is stali meant to be a distro that sucks
at being extensible?
or is it meant to be a distro thats simple, lean and yet extensible.

maybe i'm still not "hardcore" enough...