[dev] Stali

From: Martin Kopta <martin_AT_kopta.eu>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:39:21 +0100

Hi folks,

I think I have already mentioned [0] my series on root.cz about Suckless [1]
earlier. Today, second article about dwm [2] took place, following suprisingly
successful general article about suckless [3] (most read article of the week).

Now, I have promised at the end of second article [4] that third article would
be about Stali.

I have already asked [5] about some must-have points for my presentation [6],
where I have briefly talked about Stali (sadly, recording still haven't been
processed, but at least, my friend personaly poked responsible AVC club
member). Thanks to Frign, Carlos and his ref to ARG presentation about Stali
[7], Alex and others I have some notes to mention in my next article which is
great. But since this is article and I have so much more space and since Stali
advanced in the meantime, I guess new things should be considered to be
mentioned.

So, any tips for article about Stali for (one of the) most read [8] Czech IT
portal?

Thanks!

Best regards,
  Martin Kopta

[0] http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1312/18463.html
[1] http://www.root.cz/serialy/suckless-project/
[2] http://www.root.cz/clanky/suckless-dynamicky-spravce-oken-dwm/
[3] http://www.root.cz/clanky/suckless-mene-smradlavy-software/
[4] "V dalším pokračování seriálu o Suckless software se podíváme na velmi
     kontroverzní neexistující operační systém Stali a myšlenky s ním spojené."
    (translation)
    "In next article of the series about Suckless software we will look at a
     very controversial non-existent operating system Stali and thoughts
     associated with it."
[5] http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1309/17654.html
[6] http://martin.kopta.eu/talks/suckless/suckless.pdf
[7] http://dl.suckless.org/stali/clt2010/stali.html