Re: [dev] Stali

From: sin <sin_AT_2f30.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:03:39 +0000

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 11:39:21AM +0100, Martin Kopta wrote:
> So, any tips for article about Stali for (one of the) most read [8] Czech IT
> portal?

Since all current work on sta.li is in pieces and various places, I'd
expand a bit on what's on http://git.sta.li - you can for example show some
code from the proposed init and service[1] scripts. We are also
planning on using sbase and ubase which are hosted above as you can see.

Most of this code is very easy to read and understand and that's the main
point. We only tend to implement the most common and useful options.

If you are wondering about the difference between sbase and ubase, the
former entails all the portable UNIX tools whereas the latter is
basically a sane replacement for util-linux and is of course Linux specific.

[1] http://git.r-36.net/svc

bye,
sin