Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.11

From: Marc André Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:35:43 +0100

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 09:27:55AM -0400, Bryan Bennett wrote:
> This latest work on dvtm is great, particularly the scrollback changes.
> I really appreciate the effort put into it. Looking at the git
> repository, I noticed the tagging branch and got quite excited. Is
> there a plan to update this branch to the 0.11 release?

I just rebased it on top of master. However I haven't really tested it.

> development of this feature stopped or delayed? Was it just lack of
> time/interest, or is it considered feature creep to have tags here?

The problem is that it introduces quite a few new keybindings which
probably aren't that intuitive (multiple modifier keys etc). See also the
last part of this mail:

  http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1312/18805.html

Furthermore the current functionality with minimized windows is sufficient
for my needs. However feel free to try the tagging branch and come up
with better keybindings...

Marc

--
 Marc André Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0