Re: [dev] fsbm

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:47:56 +0100

Cool!

Some observations from a glance:

- Use the great arg.h from 20h:
http://git.suckless.org/sbase/tree/arg.h instead of getopt.
- Use sigaction(), not signal(), it's behaviour is more clear.
- Use tabs for indenting, align with spaces (it seems to have mixed
tabs / whitespace).
- Don't use C++ style comments (//).
- Do variable declarations at the top of a function.
- Use the suckless Makefile style (respect PREFIX, DESTDIR etc).
- Remove leftover config.h ?
- Add the LEN() macro and use it for contructs like: (sizeof(prefixes)
/ sizeof(const char*))
- Handle ferror() for FILE *dev ?
- Handle error case of: fgets(buf, sizeof(buf), dev);

Kind regards,
Hiltjo