Re: [dev] slock segfault on rhel7

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:03:04 +0100

On a later note, I'm pretty sure I haven't read the preprocessing
#ifdef/#ifndef stuff correctly. But I'm pretty positive that there's
no LDAP password checking implemented (or a getenv("USER") that
wouldn't work on these functions). So, the question is, are we certain
over what Johan is expecting here? I do see there is indeed error
checking on these functions, and in what way should slock be behaving
in this case?

cheers!
mar77i