Re: [dev] suckless assembly at 31C3

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:24:16 +0100

Greetings.

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:24:16 +0100 younix <j.klemkow_AT_wemelug.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be at the Chaos Communication Congress like every year. I think
> about to register an assembly for the suckless community this year.

The only interesting part of the Chaos Communication Congress is their
wide variety of TV channels.

> I know the Congress becomes more and more political, but there are still
> people like us, who are interested in hacking/using good old software
> with UNIX in mind.

Politics isn’t the problem of the Congress. The problem is the shift to‐
wards Apple users and hipsters who are customers and ruin the Open
Source culture. Just look at Ubuntu.

The people suckless is seeking for are hiding at homes thinking of world
domination and already have their plan nearly complete. They don’t real‐
ly want to see people in real life. This only destroys your ideology.

See you on IRC.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann