[dev] suckless assembly at 31C3

From: younix <j.klemkow_AT_wemelug.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 22:17:10 +0100

Hi,

I will be at the Chaos Communication Congress like every year. I think
about to register an assembly for the suckless community this year.

If you are want to come to the 31C3 and also be a part of the suckless
community there, please reply on this mail. I need to know how many
people will be there, so I can reserve appropriate space for our
assembly. At the moment, I plan to reserve a table, chairs, power
supply and network.

Like every year, I will be an angle at the congress in general. I will
be there a few days before day 1 to help to build up the congress. If
someone wants to bring some special equipment and need some extra
infrastructure, just tell me. I will try to organize it. During the
congress I want to code on some (suckless :-) software of mine.

I know the Congress becomes more and more political, but there are still
people like us, who are interested in hacking/using good old software
with UNIX in mind.

I will register the assembly in the next weeks, at least at the 1st
December, If there are some interested people here in the community.

best regards,
younix