Re: [dev] Conference in Munich?

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:35:12 +0100

Hi there,

On 8 November 2014 03:39, FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:
> there was Budapest floating around as a potential location for the
> next slcon, but everyone on IRC agreed that it literally makes no sense
> to go all the way to Hungary when most suckless-members are from
> Germany/Czech Republic/England.
> Munich was favored, and I have yet to see someone who disagrees.

It was agreed upon and dictated at the first slcon, that the next is
to be held in Budapest.

Also it was agreed upon, that only contributors will have access to
the next slcon, as the user appearance at the first conference seemed
quite distracting.

People living in Germany/Czech Republic/England can easily afford a
flight to Budapest. The planning of the next slcon will soon start.

Also since Mr. Orban dropped his idea to charge internet users for a
data transfer tax, Budapest should be adequate.

BR,
Anselm