Re: [dev] Conference in Munich?

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 03:39:14 +0100

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 23:36:11 +0100
patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to ask you when is planned the next conference in Munich
> on suckless / future of Linux / autoconf insanity / networking / ...
> terminal geek apps / C coding / happy hacking / happy penguin(s) ...
> (maybe happy dolphins too <- joke).

Hey Patrick,

there was Budapest floating around as a potential location for the
next slcon, but everyone on IRC agreed that it literally makes no sense
to go all the way to Hungary when most suckless-members are from
Germany/Czech Republic/England.
Munich was favored, and I have yet to see someone who disagrees.

Apart from that, not much has been planned yet. I'm sure we could
get a room in the university, but what really has to be done is
get some feedback on who would come, who would give a lecture on
his favourite topic and when it would suit him.

A slcon would rock the world, especially now, as we are cool.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>