Re: [dev] K, a low-level procedural imperative programming language

From: Wander Nauta <info_AT_wandernauta.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 19:39:27 +0100

What does your language have to offer? Is it safety? Expressiveness?
Productivity? Ease of use? Do K programs run faster than C programs?

Also, what is a 'for loop afterthot' (sic), why are the operators all
weird, why do you use parentheses where every C-like language uses
braces and why are integer types 'word-sized'?

Not criticizing your great plans, just genuinely curious.

Regards,
Wander

P.S.: Obligatory link to http://colinm.org/language_checklist.html