Re: [dev] [website] [proposal] Add suckless logo and minor style change

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 21:45:59 +0100

prototype wrote:
> (The site is called "suckless" and the design sucks? Bad idea...)

Heyho,

I do not think the current design sucks at all. It's functional, clear and has
an easy to grasp structure. If you don't dig the css, you can easily adapt it,
it's pretty clear also.

A much bigger problem I see is swerc, which still has not been modified to
statically generate the page[0] (I think I reported this more than a year ago…).
Every pageload is rendered live, although there are no elements, which need that
and the pages could easily be rendered to static html. So don't bikeshed too
much until this is fixed.

0: http://git.suckless.org/swerc/

--Markus