[dev] [dwm] Suckless graphics library

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:56:33 -0800

A while back, [this](http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1311/18279.html) Xft
patch was posted to the mailing list. I split out the Xft changes from
the window creation semantics, and I use that to patch Xft support into
my copy of dwm; the patch I use is attached to this email. Given that st
uses Xft, is there any reason for dwm and dmenu to not use it as well
since there were / are plans for a unified "drw.[ch]" library shared
between the suckless projects? Quentin's changes to the dwm drw library
are straightforward, and I'm considering porting st's font-fallback code
to his Xft-supporting drw library, but I would also hate to put the
effort into doing that only to have the API changed underneath me. I
think the Quentin's patch would make a nice addition to the official dwm
repo.

Eric