Re: [dev] [dwm] Suckless graphics library

From: Lucas Vuotto <lvuotto_AT_dc.uba.ar>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:37:25 -0300

Hi Eric!

First of all, I'm making my glorious debut in the mailing lists. I'm in
love with
the philosophy and the software that suckless produce. It simply rocks.

Now the real thing, thanks you for the patch! It works like a charm, after
correcting some things:
 - The diff has DOS line endings everywhere, including the source. It was
pretty hard to spot the difference.
 - There are laking some libs in config.mk to link with Xft support.

I'm sending a new iteration of the patch, correcting line endings and adding
the necesary libs to config.mk .

main(l,V){while(V=l==l++){while(
printf(l%V||V==l?"%i\n":!V,l);}}