[dev] [sbase][find] find implementation

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:58:01 -0800

I got sick of staring at the sed code and needed a break, so I wrote
find. It is complete and POSIX compliant. The only FIXMEs that affect
function are deciding what to do in a few error cases, and including
nanoseconds when comparing file times.

Other than that there a few things I've marked: 1 odd corner case
(null byte as first character in a reply to -ok), 1 performance issue
(strdup() and free() every filename for -exec + everytime), 2
stylistic issues (code duplication between get_size_arg() and
get_n_arg(), method of setting some global flags in parse()).

For now I'll let other people take a look and switch back to sed.

With my limited testing it works as expected. Please test it and
report any bugs you find.


Received on Fri Feb 20 2015 - 02:58:01 CET

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Feb 20 2015 - 03:00:09 CET