Re: [dev] st: selecting text affects both primary and clipbaord

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:35:58 +0800

My 2 cents: Suggestions to use 3 keys to copy & paste SUCK

Can we please have feature parity with MacOSX?

cmd-c, cmd-v

I guess cmd is that Windows key (keycode 133, Super_L?) on non-Apple
hardware. Heavens know how to make cmd-c, cmd-v work in Chrome.

BONUS: Keep selection in the clipboard after I close the terminal
window.

Before anyone asks _which_ clipboard, my brain can only model one
clipboard between any application. I'm sorry. I'm stupid.

When I want a clipboard history I use https://github.com/cdown/clipmenu

Thank you,