[dev] suckless bignum library

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:09:13 -0200

A proposal of a suckless bignum library is finally taking shape.

The discussion that lead to it (and is still ongoing) can be found
here. http://bbs.progrider.org/prog/read/1447711906/1,35,41,48,51,52,54,60,61,64,67-69,71-75,77,78,80,82,84-105

If you're just interested in the code, it's here.
https://github.com/suiginsoft/hebimath

Just letting you guys know about the development.
Let people know what you think and come to a solution together.

Have a nice week.

PS: I told suigin to write to this mailing list, but I think he forgot
or something, so I'm doing it since I think this pertains a lot to the
suckless discussion ML.