Re: [dev] Female contributions

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:20:57 +0100

e_AT_bestmx.net wrote:
> how about "age" and "size" attributes too,
> just to ensure age and size "equalities".

Heyho,

I am looking forward to 1% commits adding the word "mum" or "dad" in random
places. How do you plan to check if all the SLoC are evenly distributed between
the different attributes? Or do you plan to even look at a character-level
distribution? Is a suckless pre-receive hook already in the making rejecting all
commits which break the equality?

--Markus