Re: [dev] Female contributions

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:23:12 +0100

Greetings.

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:23:12 +0100 Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de> wrote:
> e_AT_bestmx.net wrote:
> > how about "age" and "size" attributes too,
> > just to ensure age and size "equalities".
>
> Heyho,
>
> I am looking forward to 1% commits adding the word "mum" or "dad" in random
> places. How do you plan to check if all the SLoC are evenly distributed between
> the different attributes? Or do you plan to even look at a character-level
> distribution? Is a suckless pre-receive hook already in the making rejecting all
> commits which break the equality?

I’m working on an efficient »male« classifier. We already pointed out on
IRC that male code is stronger and can repair a carburator of a car. Fe‐
male code is more vebose, more instinctive and has more feelings but
can’t bear children. I’m still codifying this approach.

The second point in the discussion was that there is a »nogender« posi‐
tion, which should allow an explict specification of a »nogender« tag. I
tags.

I will keep the list updated on the discussion.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

💻 http://r-36.net
💻 gopher://r-36.net
http://r-36.net/about
🔐 1C3B 7E6F 9805 E5C8 C0BD 1F7F EA21 7AAC 09A9 CB55
🔐 http://r-36.net/about/20h.asc
📧 20h_AT_r-36.net