Re: [dev] [sbase] install

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 19:35:44 +0100

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 19:27:36 +0100
Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se> wrote:

Hey Mattias,

> What features are install in sbase supposed to have?
> install is not standardised, and the only flag all
> implementations seem to have in common is '-g'.

I hope you know what e-mail etiquette is. Apply it next
time you write something to this list; this is not the
systemd bugzilla.

install(1) has been an ongoing point of debate in our
team. It's probably best to look at all the flags
supported and include those that are useful and not
too sucky.
Instead of asking this question, you could have already
created a list of common options (now that you've
checked them all out) and given your points instead of
just writing a one-sentence e-mail providing no helpful
info or being productive.
In the end, I'm pretty sure you know the answer to your
question.

Cheers

FRIGN

--