Re: [dev] suckless shared tools

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 18:24:24 -0300

But the libsl arg.h is missing Lucas Vuotto's out-of bounds fix.[0]
As many other tools on git.suckless.org like quark, xsstate, smdev, sic, ...
When someone improves arg.h on a project, is it really supposed for
other projects to slowly copy the improvement?
It seems to lack coordination.
Of course this lack of coordination and getting arg.h "synched" across
projects could be due to suckless philosophy I don't understand. If so
could someone explain it?

[0]http://git.suckless.org/sbase/commit/?id=bbacab561ce953c1e4620d5a42334ca9e9701331