Re: [dev] [scc] issues with invoking

From: <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:21:53 +0200

> inline assembly is irrelevant and not needed.

This is my way of thinking, because if you need asm, then your code is
not portable at all, and then it is better to move the asm to a
function and coded it directly in asm in a .as file. I am open to
discuss it, because I can understand a few cases where you cannot call
an asm function, for example disabling interrupts while you don't have
a stack or you don't want to trust the current stack. Usually, in the
majority of these cases is better to code it directly everything in
assembler, but you can find the cases where not. For this reason, I
am open to discuss it, but only in a totallly stupid way, pass the inline
directly to the assembler, and without any relation to the c code.

What is your opinion guys?

Regard,