Re: [dev] [scc] issues with invoking

From: Mitt Green <mitt_green_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:36:19 +0300

k0ga_AT_shike2.com wrote:

> This is my way of thinking, because if you need asm, then your code is
> not portable at all, and then it is better to move the asm to a
> function and coded it directly in asm in a .as file.

.S or .asm actually, .as is ActionScript. If my two cents are counted,
I suppose a C compiler should compile C code. Portability also matters,
but simplicity is more important. And yet if ye don't want to use GNU
syntax for inline assembly, then people would have to
write code to comply with scc rules.

Mitt