Re: [dev] How do you do statistics?

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 16:15:20 -0300

This has been discussed on the past here on the ML.
tl;dr - https://github.com/tonyfischetti/qstats and
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ministat
Apart from that, you're unlucky.
I didn't know about desc though, pretty cool. So thanks for sharing!
Your email wasn't that useless.

It even appears that desc is faster then qstats...

But these tools all miss too many features for serious statisticians.