Re: [dev] Djvu viewer

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:16:12 +0200

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 03:48:33 +0300
ilabdsf_AT_gmail.com wrote:

> As for patents and stuff, it is true that DjVu is somewhat more free
> and provides reference implementation that can both read and write
> files.

PDF is an industry standard and I will not ditch it for DjVu which only
seems to be popular in very tight spaces.
I know, PDF is hard to render and the renderers are bloated, but we
have to live with it. We used to piss on people for sending us docx's
instead of pdf's, now we need to change the format we're working on
again? No thanks.

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>