[dev] [stali] man pages and troff for stali

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:40:07 -0700

While compiling rc for stali I noticed that stali is still missing
troff. I found some old mails about neatroff but it seams nothing came
of it. I now have 9base troff compiling for stali as well. However
9base troff doesn't come with the mdoc macro package so we still can't
format any man pages from ubase/sbase. This leads me to the question,
should we:

1) find/write mdoc macros and a pager
2) translate man pages to cat pages when building stali and install
those instead

Thoughts?

-emg