[dev] https for suckless.org?

From: ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:54:39 +0200

I wonder why the suckless-websites are only available in HTTP, not in
HTTPS. In the age of letsencrypt.org, there aren't a lot of valid
excuses against TLS. Am I missing one from a suckless-philosopy? Or has
this just never been requested?

I for one would love to see unencrypted communications on the internet
die.

Greetings to slcon!

(Pardon if it's been discussed, I did not find it in the archives.)

--
ilf
Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!