Re: [dev] seif opinions?

From: Ben Woolley <tautolog_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:46:31 -0700

> On Sep 25, 2016, at 9:29 AM, Nick Warne <nick_AT_linicks.net> wrote:
>
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:23:11 -0700
> Louis Santillan <lpsantil_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> infrastructure player (like a bank {PayPal}...
>
> Paypal isn't a bank.

It operates multiple banks. It depends on the legal definition of where it is operating. It even now owns the bank that issues credit for PayPal Credit, so it is more than one type of bank.

And they are certainly an infrastructure player, and is exactly the appropriate type of company for this example.